NORWALK, Conn., Aug. 1, 2018 – Xerox’s newest marketing resources offer channel partners more clout when it comes to generating leads and spurring sales. The latest enhancements are easy to use and built for success – reinforcing Xerox’s commitment to deliver value-added benefits to its channel partner community.
By using these marketing assets, partners can build their operations by promoting Xerox’s award-winning Managed Print Services (MPS) and its ConnectKey-enabled workplace assistants. Offerings are found on the re-designed Xerox Partner Portal with a simple and fast user experience. Optimized for mobile access with added functionality and an improved online experience, partners can obtain marketing information, event planning templates and intel on Xerox’s products, services and support in just a few clicks.
Tools for Growth
Channel partners can maximize customer engagements and close more deals by using Xerox’s marketing expertise and brand power, including:
- Turn-key resources – new customer touch points include self-serve, multi-piece demand generation campaigns, HTML emails and newsletters, co-marketing brochures, videos, eBooks, infographics and proposals.
- Social media syndication – curated and drafted posts are provided for channel partners to share on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. This augments partners’ existing social media strategy with an ongoing flow of engaging content.
- Redesigned partner badges – new badging options drive brand awareness and highlight the relationship between partners and Xerox. Badging can be showcased via window slicks and on apparel, collateral and signage.
- New co-branding guidelines – partners can creatively leverage the strength of the Xerox brand while ensuring quality results and copyright and trademark requirements.
All-in-One Event Kit Drives Impactful Customer Engagements
The new Partner Event Marketing Toolkit, available to accredited Xerox MPS Channel Partners, offers all the essentials needed for hosting on-site customer events. With materials designed to help partners grow their business by promoting Xerox’s services and technology, the kit includes co-branded assets such as invitation templates, presentations, social media content and videos.
The strength of the kit is the one-two punch partners have when selling the power of Xerox’s MPS and ConnectKey-enabled workplace assistants – a business-building benefit that addresses customer pain points such as security, mobility, automation, cost management and employee productivity.
“We believe in customer-facing engagements but limitations on time and resources can make it challenging to capture the full scope of Xerox’s services and technology portfolio,” said Rick Lingon, vice president of sales and marketing, Virginia Business Systems. “The toolkit will help us deliver even stronger customer experiences to drive new and recurring sources of revenue.”
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Des Plaines Office Equipment Companies to Re-Brand Under New Name Pulse Technology - December 9, 2018
- Flex Technology Group Hosts National Golf Tournament to Support Boys and Girls Clubs of America - December 8, 2018
- Konica Minolta to Accelerate Digital Transformation through Global Optimization in R&D and Production - December 6, 2018