NORWALK, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Xerox Holdings Corporation today announced a collection of new solutions and services designed to accelerate digital transformation, productivity, and security in the hybrid workplace, while saving time and reducing IT hassles.
“Xerox is driving innovation in the areas where our clients need it most,” said Terry Antinora, vice president and general manager of global offering solutions at Xerox. “With our focus on user experience, comprehensive hardware, and software security, these new tools will help increase client productivity and support a secure and sustainable work environment in the hybrid workplace.”
The following updates are the latest in a recent surge of print, document management and workflow automation innovations designed for hybrid workers:
- Xerox VersaLink C415/B415/C625/B625 MFPs and the Xerox VersaLink C620/B620 – Completing a total refresh of its A4 printers and multifunction printers (MFPs), the Xerox VersaLink family enables more than just print. The MFPs use machine learning to recognize common tasks and suggest more efficient processes, eliminating programming steps and saving valuable time. High-capacity scanning quickly turns hardcopy into digital files and initiates digital workflows.
- Xerox Intelligent Filer – This scanning app leverages artificial intelligence to provide automatic categorization, standardized naming structures and suggest filing locations that enables users to easily find filed documents in the right location with the right name.
- Xerox Workflow Central –This platformmakes it easy to instantly transform paper and digital documents on any device including PCs, tablets, mobile devices and MFPs automating the most tedious document centric tasks. The update adds three workflows along with an automation tool that reinforces hybrid work practices and security. New capabilities include:
- Workflow Automation: enables users to create their own custom workflows to streamline everyday tasks based on conditional formatting that runs in the background when those conditions are met (just like if this, then that).
- Protect: adds a protective wrapper around shared documents to track, restrict and even allow deletion when forwarded on to others.
- Send Fax: Cloud-based send fax capabilities for hybrid workers.
- Convert to PDF: Converts image-only pdfs to archival or text searchable formats.
The company has also made key enhancements to Xerox Managed Print Services (MPS).
Xerox MPS now includes cloud-native printer fleet maintenance and supplies management and adds automated driver deployment for any brand of printer. The latest developments are powered by the Xerox Workplace Cloud software platform which eliminates the need for onsite print servers and related costs and provides a zero-footprint solution. This cloud-first approach is designed to meet the needs of any client, regardless of size. Fleet security management updates enable detection of suspicious activity for rapid incident response.
- The Security Event Monitoring Service and Xerox Cloud Fleet Management are now available in all regions.
- Xerox Workplace Cloud, Intelligent Filer and Xerox Workflow Central are available in all regions.
- The Xerox VersaLink C415/B415/C625/B625 MFPs and the Xerox VersaLink C620/B620 will be available in all regions by the end of March.
For more information on these new MPS updates and Xerox’s solutions for hybrid environments, visit Xerox.com.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.