- Webinar: Diversifying Beyond Print Management
Today, most of your customers have a copier/printer, but every customer has a phone and a need to communicate — especially now, in this new era of hybrid work. This is your opportunity to help your customers during this time of business transition. The time to capitalize is now.
Hear from Keith Adams, Les Olson, and David Pierce, A&B Business, how they were able to build growing MRR businesses by embracing unified communications as a service (UCaaS). In addition, Patrick Sheehan, Vice President Channel Development at Intermedia, will discuss the benefits of Intermedia’s flexible Partner Program and how it eliminates the risk of entering this new booming market as your customers continue to transition to the cloud.
- Analyst Corner Live! Generational Tech-Off: Analyst Perspectives on Digital Transformation
Join us as we bring together the four current workforce generations in an interactive discussion about digital transformation. In our generation tech-off, analysts will bring their unique generational perspectives to this conversation about digital transformation and its impact on the office technology industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a wealth of experience as we bridge the generation gap and forge a greater understanding of how digital transformation shapes the office technology landscape. Join Brian Bissett, The MFP Report (Boomer); Amy Weiss, BPO Media (Gen X); Lee Davis, Keypoint Intelligence (millennial); Matt Lohier, gap Intelligence (Gen Z); and moderator Patricia Ames, BPO Media (Generation Jones). Log in to view.
- How to Protect MPS Profitability in a Changing Economy
Between the massive changes in the managed print industry and the global economy worsening into a potential recession, it’s more important than ever for MPS dealers to eliminate costly inefficiencies in their businesses. Now’s the time to evaluate your organization for potential cost savings, find ways to enhance productivity, and create some protection in the event you need to downsize or have employees leave. Tigerpaw CEO James Foxall and Bendix imaging, inc. President Jeff Bendix join BPO Media to discuss how true profitability measures and the tools to improve them can change your business outcomes — even in uncertain times.
- Keeping Up With the Threat LandscapeCommoditized hacking toolkits like EvilProxy and various Ransomware-as-a-Service “products” have significantly lowered the barrier of entry for sophisticated cyber attacks. These days, as long as a cyber adversary can craft a believable phish or acquire a stolen credential off the underground, they can outsource the heavy lifting to professionals. The increased ease in launching attacks means anyone is a fair target, regardless of size. To defend against these threats though, you must first understand the adversarial tools, tactics, and procedures. In this talk, we’ll cover the latest trends from the threat landscape including the top cyber threats attackers are deploying today. Join WatchGuard’s Marc Laliberte.
Watch the recording here.sponsored by
- The Managed IT Opportunity: Cybersecurity, Project Work, Benchmarks and MoreJosh Peterson, CEO of IT consulting firm Bering McKinley (BMK) shares industry benchmarks and best practices for office solution providers wanting to scale managed IT services profitably. He’s joined by VP & Managing Director, Sales, Mitch Leahy, GreatAmerica Financial, for an engaging discussion to help you win at IT in 2023.
Join this webinar and learn:
Watch the recording Passcode: Z&f!U1m%
- Keys to scaling managed IT services leveraging cybersecurity offerings
- Why project work should be considered as a meaningful role in your revenue pipeline
- How to use financing to increase margins and maximize recurring revenue opportunities
- Top stats in the BMK Model for IT benchmarking, 100s of traditional MSPs use the BMK Financial Target Model. It is a simple, clean and easily adaptable model that focuses on overall Gross Profit Margin target of 42%.
- Diversifying Beyond Print Management
Join us to see how you can grow your business with unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and diversify your product portfolio beyond print management. Hear from Robert Handel, Senior Vice President of Cloud Strategy at LDI and Kirk Studebaker, President at Coordinated Business Systems, about how they were able to build a growing monthly recurring revenue business by embracing UCaaS. In addition, Patrick Sheehan, Vice President Channel Development at Intermedia, will discuss the benefits of Intermedia’s flexible Partner Program and how it eliminates the risk in entering this new booming market as your customers continue to transition to the cloud.
Today, most of your customers have a copier/printer, but especially now, in this new era of hybrid work, every customer has a phone and a need to communicate. This is your opportunity to help your customers during this time of business transition. The time to capitalize is now!
- Analyst Corner Live 2: Print Strikes BackA return to the office is happening, whether in a hybrid or complete pre-pandemic form, and that means the return of office print. Yet the landscape remains remarkably different and OEMs, dealers and consumers alike are faced with challenges including inflation, inventory, and supply chain. What are the expectations for the office imaging industry, and how will the next few months play out? Join BPO Media’s Patricia Ames, gap intelligence’s Valerie Alde-Hayman and Lisa Brown, and LEAF Commercial Capital’s Nick Capparelli. View recording. Series sponsored by:
- Understanding the Cyberthreat LandscapeIn the last year we’ve seen cyber threat actors set their sights on MSPs, knowing a single hack can open the door to countless victim networks. In this webinar, WatchGuard Security Operations Manager Marc Laliberte will discuss the latest tools, tactics and procedures adversaries are using against service providers and the defenses you can leverage to protect both you and your customers. View the recording. Sponsored by
- Analyst Corner Live! A Look at Declining Print Trends and OEM Earnings
Join BPO Media’s senior analyst, John McIntyre and Actionable Intelligence’s Charlie Brewer for a look at the latest OEM financials and what the future may hold for the print and supplies business in an increasingly digital future.Watch the recording. AC Live! Series Sponsors:
- M&A: How to Look Your Best for a Potential SuitorYou never get a second chance to make a first impression. It’s why you need to always put your best face forward whether you’re going on a date, preparing for a job interview – or positioning your company for an acquisition. Find out how to make your company look its best during this webinar when Rick Taylor and Doug Albregts outline attributes they look for in acquisition opportunities and: • Provide insight into the decision-making process • Answer questions of “who, what and why?” • Aid people preparing to sell their company by highlighting what buyers are looking for Watch recording
- A New Year to Uncover New Sales OpportunitiesToday’s buyers have significantly changed, where new millennials are now making business decisions based on how they prefer to conduct business. Statistics have shown that technology buyers will do 80% of their research online before speaking to a sales rep, so having a website that demonstrates thought leadership and detailed product information that can help them make decisions on their own are what all buyers are looking for today. Join Anthony Sci and Randy Dazo of Keypoint Intelligence for this session that will address the new buyer behaviors and demonstrate Keypoint Intelligence’s UVERCE, which is not only an eCommerce platform built specifically for the office equipment dealer market but also a powerful sales enablement platform that can accelerate and complement your sales process. View recording
- Focus on the FutureInstead of talking about what’s not working, join us as we take a look at the opportunities ahead in the channel. Stage your 2022 with some of the most interesting voices in the channel – we promise, this will not be boring! Join BPO Media as we welcome Chelsey Bode, president of Pearson-Kelly and Rick Taylor, president & CEO of R K Taylor Consulting and corporate advisor to Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA. We’ll take a look at the next 18-24 months and how to leverage new opportunities to stay in the game in a changing environment. Laughter is free, and so is this webinar – bring your holiday spirit and questions with you!
- Automation: Your Path to Long Term Profitability
Did you know that a simple addition to your technology lineup could secure profitability for your business for the next decade? Whether you call it hyperautomation or enhanced automation, streamlining business processes with technology is likely to be the largest driver of software and services purchasing throughout the 2020s. Join us to learn more about the two areas of automation that offer big benefits but are frequently left out of customer solutions and to determine if this is the right revenue-generation tactic for you.
- Differentiate Your Print Strategy With LabelsClicks may be in decline, but digital label printing is growing at 7% CAGR. Add in the consumables revenue and greater than 40% margins and you’ve got a strong opportunity for growth. Many diversification strategies require a completely new skill set for dealers. Labels remain a PRINT opportunity. Differentiate your offering with little or no competition from other dealers or manufacturers. Join Muratec’s David Clearman. View recording
- What is Going on With the Supply Chain?In 2021 the channel began experiencing massive disruption in the supply chain. Join Doug Albregts of Marco, Jerry Blaine of LDI Color Toolbox, Mark Mathews of Epson and Ron Petrucci of Katun for a lively discussion of where we are, how we got here and how we can struggle through to a better place. View recording
- Webinar: Growth Opportunities for Office Technology DealersWhere should office technology dealers focus their growth efforts now? Two of today’s greatest opportunities to drive revenue and expand market share can be found in the neglected depths of the SMB sector and the pandemic-driven shift to hybrid onsite/remote offices. Join LEAF Managing Director Nick Capparelli for expert insight on the size and scope of these profitable opportunities and a strategy that leverages the right mix of in-house and partner resources to engage SMB and hybrid office audiences, enhance your competitive edge, and fill your sales funnel to power growth. View recording Sponsored by:
- Could Digital Mailroom Services Grow Your Business?
What’s your plan to grow your business in our post-pandemic economy? Diversifying your offerings is a classic tactic to grow revenue, and a digital mailroom may be just right for you. It’s related to the services you already offer and easy to set up. Low market penetration combined with high demand due to remote work makes this a service that will be easy to sell. Join Christina Robbins and Mike Randash of Digitech Systems to learn what a digital mailroom service is, how a digital mailroom works, and to determine if this is the right revenue-generation tactic for you.
- AC Live! 3: The Office of the Future is Here. What Do We Do With It?
The good news is, we survived 2020. The pandemic created changes that have propelled us into the future, and it’s a future we all knew was coming eventually — just maybe not this soon. But we’re here – digital transformation is upon us, remote work is a reality, and the office of the future is now. Join Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss of BPO Media along with special guest Nick Capparelli of LEAF Commercial Capital as we discuss opportunities, pitfalls, and new ways to navigate the office of today.
- Analyst Corner Live! 2021 Part 2: What’s Selling During Covid?
Join BPO Research analysts John McIntyre and Tom O’Neill for the second Analyst Corner Live! webinar of the 2021 series. We’ll dive deeper into some of the results from our latest industry trends survey, and see which vertical markets, solutions and services led to sales success for dealers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Analyst Corner Live! Part 1: We’re Still Here. Now What?
The pandemic put serious pressure on the basic business model of the channel in 2020, creating a stressful year, but the channel survived. Some dealers were more successful than others in minimizing the business decreases they experienced with a handful experiencing business increases. What are the differences that separated the experiences of some dealers from others in the channel? BPO Research’s senior analysts John McIntyre and Tom O’Neill discuss some of the results from BPO’s annual Industry Trends survey, how they’ve shaped the channel so far, and what we can expect from 2021 and beyond.
5 Print Management Challenges You Can Solve With the Right RFID Reader
Your customers — end-user organizations — are facing multiple print management challenges today. Join us for this important webinar to learn how to solve pervasive multi-function printer user authentication and access control challenges with the selection of the right RFID reader. sponsored by:
Recapture Print Revenues With Production Inkjet
Need to recapture lost office printing revenue? Join RISO and BPO Media for a discussion on production inkjet and the vertical markets that are still buying and printing at a frenetic pace — markets that generate substantial print volume.
Disaster-Proofing Your Dealership – Making IT Simple
Dealers in the channel today may find themselves asking “what’s next?” For many, the answer is managed services – but it’s not that simple. Or is it? ImageNet’s vice president of Managed IT Services Juan Fernandez is also the vice-chair of CompTIA’s Channel Development Advisory Council (CDAC), and he shares some valuable insights and advice on creating opportunities, and tips on how building a successful dealership can translate to success in adding IT.
Disaster-Proofing Your Sales Game: Social Selling
In an age of physical distancing, social media is more important than ever to stay connected with your clients, prospects and others. What do you need to know about social media, and how can salespeople leverage it to engage and network with customers? Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss will lead you through the critical elements of a good social media strategy, and the unique ways social selling can amp up your game in these very unusual times.
Disaster-Proofing Your Dealership: Protect Your Brand, Protect Your Future
This master class in PR and branding is meant for owner/principals and senior executives. BPO Media analysts Amy Weiss and Patricia Ames will walk attendees through best practices in PR and corporate branding. We will review PR best practices and crisis communication and discuss how to best leverage your brand in an uncertain economic environment.
Analyst Corner Live! 2020: A Tale of Two Years
2020 has really been two years: the 2020 analysts and industry experts made predictions about in late 2019 and early 2020, and the 2020 impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moving to the Cloud – Your Customers Are, Are You Ready?
From April 9, 2020 – Most businesses large and small are moving their business processes to the cloud – office collaboration and financial systems are two examples. Print services is the next frontier. How can dealers get ahead of this trend and offer print server infrastructure in the cloud with a cost-effective, low IT-intensive solution? In this webinar, James Turner, Product Marketing Manager, Y Soft, will covers why this trend is occurring and how MPS providers can be a trusted cloud advisor for print as a service, and also introduces Y Soft’s Cloud Guarantee program.
From March 19, 2020 – Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss of BPO Media, along with Valerie Alde-Hayman and Lisa Brown of gap intelligence, talk current industry trends and how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the industry – and all of us.
Xerox Wants to Buy HP. WTF?
From Feb. 6, 2020 – Join BPO’s analyst team and renowned Wall Street analyst Shannon Cross to debate the latest moves by Xerox and HP and explore what it could mean for the BTA channel.
Being Disruptive in the Inkjet World
Join Douglas M. Cole, Director, Production Print, and Fred Morrone, Production Product Marketing Manager, Kyocera, for an overview of the inkjet market today and how Kyocera will use its proven technology to transform the current state of the inkjet movement.
The Capital to Fuel Business Model Transformation
As dealers expand into MPS, IT services and even coffee and water delivery, it takes capital to get these new capabilities up and running. Managing the short term cash impact of expanding into new services without depletion of cash reserves might feel like an impossibility, but with a little proactive planning and a few tips on seeking the right partnerships, it can be done. Join LEAF Managing Director Nick Capparelli and BPO Media for this webinar.
Webinar: How to Save Your Prints From the Mono Trap and Profit From More Color
PageWide technology offers equivalent MFP performance, just faster and at a lower cost. But the technology also drives significant differences and advantages, especially in key use cases and with the TCO business model. And now, a unique new feature saves you and your users from the mono trap where nobody wants to be. Learn how to deliver more color and drive higher margins with this new HP PageWide capability. Join Rob Sethre, A3 PageWide Category Manager – Americas