LONG BEACH, Calif. – March 14, 2018 – If you’re looking for a way to simplify the tax preparation process, breeze through this tax season with Epson’s wide range of business solutions. Whether you manage an accounting firm or prepare your own taxes, Epson’s line of document scanning solutions and all-in-one printers help simplify the process.
“Epson solutions have definitely changed the way I do business, especially when tax season comes around for individual and small business clients who come to me to prepare and file their taxes,” said Jeff Muyrong, EA, JBM Tax & Bookkeeping Services, a Cerritos, Calif.-based tax and bookkeeping services firm. “The remote access feature and laser-like print quality of the all-in-one printer made me more efficient and productive in meeting my clients’ expectations. The lightning speed and picturesque copying of the document scanner I use has significantly helped me reduce the amount of time spent working on my clients’ taxes, and also makes it easier to exchange and share files – from receipts to invoices to tax forms.”
Epson offers an array of business products that can help make the tax process easier than ever, including solutions for:
- The last-minute tax preparer or small accounting firm:If you’re down to the wire with your individual taxes or preparing returns for multiple clients, speed and ease-of-use is paramount. Wireless, fast and easy to use, Epson’sWorkForce® ES-500W Wireless Duplex Document Scanner ($399.99) helps users quickly scan original documents to either send to your accountant or organize your personal files. Wirelessly scan and store important documents directly to a PC, Mac®, smartphone, tablet or online storage account1, which can be accessed virtually anywhere. Featuring speeds up to 35ppm/70 ipm2 and a 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF), the compact, reliable WorkForce ES-500W scanner breezes through stacks of documents – from receipts, invoices and forms. Easily scan to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel® files with included software. It also offers advanced correction tools to help enhance color and image on receipts or other important forms.
- The early “uber-organized” tax preparer: If you like to print last year’s tax return and file this year’s tax return before January is over, consider the WorkForce ET-4750 EcoTank®All-in-One Supertank Printer ($499.99). Powered by PrecisionCore®, the WorkForce ET-4750 offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. With up to two years of ink in the box3 – enough to print up to 11,200 pages4 and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets5 – this all-in-one printer allow users to copy, scan and fax important documents for filing, as well as print hard copies of tax forms for safekeeping. The ET-4750 also offers a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4-inch color touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, fast auto double-sided printing, and convenient wired and wireless networking.
For more information, please visit https://epson.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Lexmark Introduces Smart Document Portal for Insurance - December 13, 2018
- Sharp Introduces New Line Of Color Multifunction Printers For The Technology-Driven Workplace - December 13, 2018
- EveryonePrint Launches Cloud-Based Print Platform to Channel Partners - December 12, 2018