LEXINGTON, Ky., June 6, 2017 — Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today unveiled the next generation of A3 color laser printers and smart multi-function products (MFPs), featuring nine new models designed to serve the most demanding of workgroups with fast, efficient and secure imaging services.
The Lexmark CS920 Series and the Lexmark CX920 Series feature Lexmark’s fastest printing and scanning devices, and highest paper capacity:
The CX924 is Lexmark’s fastest color laser MFP, at up to 65 ppm.
The CX920 Series features Lexmark’s fastest scanner, at up to 80 ppm.
Both have the highest paper capacity in Lexmark’s color laser line, at 6,650 sheets.
Maximum monthly duty cycles in the CX920 Series range from 200,000 to 275,000 pages, meeting demanding output requirements.
These high-speed, high-capacity, color A3 devices deliver on all aspects of Lexmark’s product expertise:
- Ease of use: A bright, next-generation 10-inch touchscreen featuring Lexmark’s own e-Task interface creates an intuitive icon- and text-driven experience that walks users through each step in a process.
- Flexibility: User experience and productivity are enhanced with included solution apps that are located on the user interface, such as Lexmark’s Print Release and Mobile Print. Devices can also be customized with optional apps or the user’s own apps.
- Manageability: CS920 and CX920 series devices become an integrated part of an existing Lexmark fleet as soon as they are plugged in, with complete fleet management, proactive diagnostics and remote firmware upgradeability.
- Security: Lexmark’s comprehensive, full-spectrum security portfolio is built into every CS920 and CX920 device, ensuring a safer and more productive environment.
- Mobility: Mobility features include simple printer discovery and mobile printing from iOS, Android or Google Cloud devices, as well as mobile scan and full administration to configure mobile policies, options and defaults.
- Accessibility: Integrated voice guidance, standard headphone jack, a tiltable operations panel, and screen magnification with pinch and zoom features optimize productivity with varying levels of abilities and create a better experience for all users.
- Integration with Lexmark services: Every CS920 and CX920 series device is fully compatible with key Lexmark services, from Managed Print Services to Lexmark Print Management.
The products introduced today will be available later this year.
“The Lexmark CS920 Series and the Lexmark CX920 Series were designed for high usage, demanding workgroups that require fast, efficient and intuitive devices,” said Allen Waugerman, senior vice president and chief technology officer, Lexmark. “These new devices marry the high end large workgroup color A3 with all the features and functionality of our color A4 device lineup, complementing our award-winning color portfolio of laser print devices.”
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Open the possibilities at Lexmark.com.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.