NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Lexmark, a global imaging and IoT solutions leader, today announced it will showcase their award-winning, retail-ready printers and solutions at NRF 2023, Retail’s Big Show and Expo, Jan. 15 to 17, at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York. The Lexmark showcase will be located in booth #6128.
“The retail landscape has changed profoundly since we last attended NRF in person in 2020,” said Paul Merritt, Lexmark Industry Director for Retail. “Retailers are looking for new ways to increase profits while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We are thrilled to be back in person at NRF and look forward to demonstrating our newest and best retail-specific offerings that help connect a retailer’s physical and digital worlds.”
Here’s what will be on display in Lexmark booth #6128:
Lexmark will preview its exciting new AI-driven Smart Retail Solution Suite, which connects the retailer’s physical and digital worlds. The solution allows retailers to understand in real-time what is happening in and around the store so they can swiftly react to those insights to:
- Streamline operations and simplify task management
- Improve employee productivity and engagement
- Ensure store compliance to uphold your in-store brand
- Notify store associates of stock-out events of high-margin items
- Personalize signage based on customer behavior
Demonstrations on the show floor will include:
- A single signage platform that gives you the right blend of control and creativity for engaging, effective signs that sell.
- Solutions that automate and streamline processes to enable next-level productivity.
- Retail rugged printers built for retail environments that are engineered to last longer than industry norms.
- Cutting-edge cloud technology and managed print service offerings designed to simplify management and provide complete insight.
- Built-in security that drives greater protection across your enterprise.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.