Lexmark is announcing two new 4-Series mono MFPs. One of these models is built specifically for the BSD community, the Lexmark XM3142.
Scalable solutions. Enterprise-level security
The Lexmark XM3142 offers many features that customers will appreciate. This black-and-white MFP all-in-one can stand alone or as part of a fleet to meet the needs of many businesses and industries.
Highlights of the Lexmark XM3142 include:
- Unique cartridge for Business Solution Partners helps ensure your supplies revenue stream
- Partner-focused built-in apps and flexible device management options
- Enterprise-level security
- With the embedded solutions framework on the XM3142, your customers can add Lexmark or other supported solutions, including third-party print release with badge reader
- Compact size integrates seamlessly into tight spaces in your customers’ work
These are net new models to the product line and are not replacing any current models.
You can find the announcement for the enterprise model, the Lexmark MX432adwe, here.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.