LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jan 16, 2018 – Epson, a leading provider of innovative business solutions, today announced it received two awards in the seventh annual Best in Biz North America Awards, the only independent business awards program judged each year by prominent editors and reporters from top-tier publications in North America. The Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 A3 multifunction printer (MFP) was awarded silver in the “Best New Product of the Year – SMB” category. The WorkForce DS-780N was also awarded bronze in the “Small or Medium Business Product of the Year” category.
Each year, Best in Biz Awards’ entrants span the spectrum, from some of the most innovative local start-ups to the most recognizable global brands. The seventh annual program was particularly hotly contested, with more than 650 entries from an impressive array of public and private companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries and geographic regions in the U.S. and Canada. Best in Biz Awards 2017 honors were presented in 65 categories, including Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company, Most Innovative Company, Best Place to Work, Support Department, Executive of the Year, Most Innovative Product, Best New Product, App, Event and Website of the Year.
“Epson emphasizes the importance of understanding the evolving business market and delivering products that can make our customers more efficient and profitable,” said Larry Trevarthen, director of Business Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “We are honored to be chosen by Best in Biz North America Awards for two solutions across multiple business categories, which underscores our continued commitment to delivering solutions that meet the industry and our customer’s needs.”
About the Epson 2017 Best in Biz North America Awards Winners
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590: Powered by innovative PrecisionCoreÒLine Head Technology, the WF-C20590 is Epson’s first high-speed multifunction color line head printer delivering brilliant-quality output. With breakthrough speeds up to 100 ISO pages per minute3, this powerful A3 MFP offers business productivity and versatility for large workgroups and departments within SMB and corporate environments.
- Workforce DS-780N: Designed for greater efficiency in heavy-use environments, the Epson DS-780N delivers high-quality scans with speeds of up to 45 ppm/90 ipm1plus a 100-page ADF. With a programmable touchscreen, ease-of-use and document management while delivering fast scan speeds, the DS-780N offers enhanced connectivity for versatile scanning.
Since 2011, winners of Best in Biz Awards have been determined based on scoring from independent judging panels composed of prominent editors and reporters from some of the most respected newspapers, TV outlets, and business, consumer, technology and trade publications in North America. Best in Biz Awards’ uniqueness stems, in part, from this distinct composition of its judging panels, allowing it to best leverage the judges’ unparalleled expertise, experience and objectivity to determine award winners. The 2017 judging panel included: Accounting Today, AdWeek, Associated Press, Atlanta Tribune, Business News Daily, Consumer Affairs, Entrepreneur, eWeek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Healthcare Innovation News, Inc., Investment Advisor Magazine, Laptop, MediaPost, Pittsburgh Business Times, Security Products Magazine, Wired, WLRN and Yahoo Tech.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Lexmark Introduces Smart Document Portal for Insurance - December 13, 2018
- Sharp Introduces New Line Of Color Multifunction Printers For The Technology-Driven Workplace - December 13, 2018
- EveryonePrint Launches Cloud-Based Print Platform to Channel Partners - December 12, 2018