April 07, 2016 – Epson America, Inc. today introduced its next-generation Expression®Home XP-430 Small-in-One – an ultra-compact, sub-$100 printer designed to meet the printing, scanning and copying needs of busy students, families and individuals. Designed as a complete wireless solution, the Expression XP-430 features Wi-Fi CERTIFIED nand Wi-Fi Direct for printing without a router or wireless connection, and comes equipped with Epson Connect to print and scan from a tablet, smartphone or computer from virtually anywhere in the world. The new XP-430 works with the enhanced Epson Creative Print app, allowing users to leverage their favorite Instagram photos to create and print collages directly from a smartphone or tablet in a variety of sizes and templates.
“The compact Expression Home XP-430 is ideal for those seeking an affordable, robust and quality all-in-one printing solution,” said Monika Dees, senior product marketing manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. “Offering a range of mobile printing capabilities, the XP-430 allows user to print on-demand from social channels and the cloud, and scan, copy and create projects seamlessly. It’s a handy tool for today’s busy, on-the-go families.”
The Expression XP-430 features a high-resolution 2.7-inch color LCD screen and built-in memory card slots4for easy PC-free photo printing, scanning and copying. The feature-rich XP-430 Small-in-One also allows users to edit, scan and share photos directly to Facebook®or the cloud5. Plus, the sturdy 100-sheet paper tray capacity and included lined paper and calendar templates make at-home creativity as easy as selecting “print”.
More About the Expression Home XP-430:
Designed to make everyday printing, scanning and copying a breeze, the XP-430 features a range of capabilities:
- Epson Connect– Print photos, documents and more from across the room or around the world using the Epson Connect suite of solutions, including Email Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson iPrint™, Epson Remote Print, and Epson Scan to Cloud. Connect wirelessly from a tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Supports Android™ Printing, Kindle Fire™ Printing and Google Cloud Print™
- Truly Touchable Photos and Documents– Instant-dry DURABrite ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints, plus individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed. The XP-430 is designed to work exclusively with Epson ink cartridges6.
- Easily Adjust and Print Photos– Built-in memory card slot4for PC-free photo printing; includes tools for red-eye removal, photo restoration, and more.
· Personalized Home Projects– Templates for wide- or narrow-rule notebook paper, graph paper, lined or unlined note paper with a personal background photo, or calendar pages. In addition, the XP-430 offers a convenient 100-sheet paper tray capacity to minimize the need to reload paper.
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One ($99.99*) is available now through major retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 72,000 employees in 93 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.