LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Sept. 27, 2023 – Epson today announced it will be participating in PRINTING United, the annual dynamic and comprehensive printing event. Taking place Oct. 18-20 in Atlanta, Ga., Epson will demonstrate its range of solutions ideal for a variety of applications – indoor and outdoor signage, photography, graphics, and textile. With the theme of the “Seventy5 Video Arcade,” the booth (#C2847) will offer visitors the opportunity to play classic arcade games, enjoy a coffee drink, see live demos, get the first look at a new professional photography solution, and preview of forward-looking professional desktop printing technology.
“We look forward to participating in PRINTING United each year and appreciate the opportunity to engage with attendees, customers and colleagues, showcasing the latest printing trends and innovations,” said Matt McCausland, group product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “This year is especially exciting as we bring not only our game changing technology to the show, but also literal games, as well as giving attendees a sneak peek of some impressive technology to come.”
At PRINTING United, Epson booth attendees will get first-hand experience with respected wide-format solutions, including its four PRINTING United Alliance 2023 Pinnacle Product Award winners, as well as view print samples and speak with product experts. Inside the arcade, visitors can challenge a high score on a classic arcade game, enjoy a free gourmet coffee drink and view real-world print applications, everything printed in the space was printed with Epson technology, from the mugs to the arcade game wrapping. Products on display include:
– Dye-Sublimation Printers: The SureColor® F-Series dye-sublimation printers, ranging from desktop to production printing capabilities, are engineered to offer a combination of reliable operation, exceptional quality and blazing fast print output for a range of applications to help businesses of all sizes grow.
– Direct-to-Garment and Digital-Transfer-Film Printers: SureColor F-Series DTG and hybrid DTFilm printers are designed to increase overall production and deliver outstanding image quality while reducing maintenance and operating costs.
– Resin Printers: The SureColor R-Series 64-inch roll-to-roll printers with water-based resin inks provide consistent, repeatable color for professional-quality vinyl, banner, vehicle wrap, and more at remarkable speeds.
– UV Flatbed Printer: The SureColor V7000 UV flatbed printer offers an amazing combination of image quality, productivity, and convenience, it touts 10-color inks and flexible features, ideal for vibrant, outstanding-quality outdoor signage, promotional goods and more.
– Solvent Printers: The SureColor S-Series delivers fast print speeds up to 550 ft/hr1 and same-day lamination capabilities to meet even the most demanding deadlines. The SureColor S-Series bulk ink signage printers reduce ink costs and create less waste, ideal for high-production environments.
– Production Photo & Graphic Art Printers: The SureColor P8570D wide-format photo and graphics printer and SureLab Photo Minilab Printers suite provide reliable and exceptional image quality, designed for high-volume photo production printing.
– CAD/Technical Printer: The SureColor T7770D with optional stacker features full-front operation offers high performance quality and versatility to deliver posters, POP displays and CAD and technical drawings with incredible precision and stunning color.
– High Volume Label Printers: The SurePress digital label presses are engineered to meet a variety of prime label industry printing, Epson will show label UV samples featuring spot varnish from the SurePress L-6534VW with Digital Varnish and water-based samples from the SurePress L-4733AW that has a gamut of 96% PANTONE® coverage.
– Spectrophotometer: The portable Epson SD-10 Spectrophotometer combines color accuracy and speed needed to make critical color decisions.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.