“The dye-sublimation printing industry is rapidly expanding into new verticals and Epson is dedicated to being at the forefront of our client’s production needs,” said Tim Check, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “When developing the SureColor F9370, our engineers aimed to increase performance, efficiency and reliability, which resulted in production print speed increasing up to 75 percent2, making it one of the fastest printers on the market in this category.”
Winner of the 2017 SGIA Product of the Year Award in the “Roll-to-Roll Dye Sublimation on Textile” category, the SureColor F9370 leverages dual PrecisionCore® TFP® printheads, and Epson’s latest dye-sublimation ink technology – Epson UltraChrome® DS with High-Density Black3 – to produce output with exceptional color saturation and high contrast. A true turnkey solution, the printer features a new fabric wiping system that cleans the printhead to ensure reliable output quality and continuous production. In addition, its highly accurate roll-to-roll media support system features advanced auto paper-tension control to ensure consistent paper feed movement, regardless of paper weight and core shape or diameter. The new media feed system also provides support for heavier media rolls and transfer paper as thin as 40gsm to support a range of production needs – from fabric production and customized promotional production to soft signage, cut-and-sew sports apparel and home décor applications.
More about the SureColor F9370 Printer
The new SureColor F9370 is built to improve print performance and increase reliability for the production dye-sublimation transfer market with a range of productivity features, including:
- Breakthrough Productivity – Dual printheads deliver industrial-level, roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour1
- Brilliant Image Quality – UltraChrome DS Ink Technology with High-Density Black ink produces exceptional color saturation and high contrast
- True Roll-to-Roll Support – High-accuracy take-up reel supports efficient calendar heat press transfer
- Turnkey Solution, Fully Supported by Epson – Includes Wasatch SoftRIP TX and ICC profiles, for use with optimized Epson DS Transfer Papers
- Predictable, Reliable Performance – Advanced auto paper-tension control and the fabric head wiper enable simple, continuous production
- More Ink; Less downtime – High-capacity ink tanks hold up to 3L of ink per color to ensure longer print runs without user intervention
- Epson Control Dashboard – Remotely run cleanings, check ink levels, update firmware, and download new media profiles from your computer
- Exclusive Epson Rewards – Accumulate points with every consumable purchase for trade-in options
- Affordable, Scalable Solution – Offers an excellent performance-to-price ratio; easily add printers to meet your business needs
Support and Availability
The Epson SureColor F9370 is now available through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers. The SureColor F9370 offers a standard Epson PreferredSM Limited Warranty, a one-year program that includes toll-free advanced telephone access Monday through Friday and usually next business-day on-site service in the unlikely event of any hardware failure. For additional information, visit www.proimaging.epson.com.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.