LONG BEACH, Calif. – Oct. 6, 2015– Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing printing solutions, today announced the Epson WorkForce WF-6530 all-in-one printer powered by PrecisionCore. Delivering print-shop-quality color prints and laser-sharp text, the WF-6530 saves up to 50 percent on printing costs versus color lasers1 making it ideal for small workgroups. This fast, rugged printer also saves time, boasting color and black print speeds of 24 ISO ppm†. The WF-6530 utilizes hassle-free, extra-large ink cartridges, which can print up to 4,000 black and color pages before changing cartridges2, for reduced user intervention. In addition, the WF-6530 features wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®3 functionality and NFC4 for innovative touch-to-print capability for tablets and smartphones.
“The WorkForcePro WF-6530 is a heavy-duty, high-quality printing solution ideal for small workgroups,” said Steve Michell, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore technology for fast speeds and print-shop quality prints, the WF-6530 boosts productivity for businesses while saving up to 50 percent on printing costs versus color laser.”
As the latest addition to Epson’s line of WorkForce Pro printers, the WF-6530 is equipped with features including advanced connectivity options to make printing from tablets and smartphones easier and more convenient than ever. Utilizing Epson Connect™, users are able to print and scan documents, photos, emails and web pages from a wide variety of devices, from nearly anywhere in the world5. Its wireless capabilities also mean that no router is required for printing and scanning.
Additional WorkForce® Pro WF-6530 features include:
– Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
– Black and color print-shop quality prints — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement
– Save on ink — up to 50 percent lower printing costs versus color lasers1
– Fast print speeds — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)†
– Hassle-free, high-yield cartridges —print or copy up to 4,000 black and color pages without changing cartridges2
– High-speed copying and scanning — single-pass, 2-sided scanning and copying
– Versatile paper handling — 500-sheet tray, plus 80-sheet rear tray; features auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; 50,000 pages monthly6 duty cycle
– Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct3 and NFC4— print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones7;includes remote printing and access to the cloud
– Easy navigation and control — intuitive 4.3" color touchscreen
Pricing and Availability
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 is now available for $499.99 (MSRP) and can be purchased through major computer, office and electronic superstores and e-tailers, mail order, and the Epson Store, www.epsonstore.com. For more information and availability, please visit epson.com/workforce.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in printing, visual communications, quality of life and manufacturing. Epson’s lineup ranges from inkjet printers, printing systems and 3LCD projectors to industrial robots, smart glasses and sensing systems and is based on original compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 70,000 employees in 94 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental burdens.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.epson.com.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.