LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Oct. 3, 2023 – Epson America, Inc., a worldwide leader in inkjet printing solutions, today added four new A4 business printers to its WorkForce® Pro portfolio – the WorkForce Pro ST-C5500 and ST-C5000 Supertank Color MFPs, and WorkForce Pro WF-M5899 Monochrome MFP and WF-M5399 Monochrome Printer. With PrecisionCore Heat-Free® technology, an advanced printing technology engineered to power the world’s top performing printers, these new desktop solutions provide businesses with both functional and environmental benefits. Delivering high performance at a great value, the Supertank MFPs are ideal for retail, education and corporate environments, while the monochrome models are ideal for government, financial and legal applications.
The new WorkForce Pro Supertank Color MFPs deliver a robust feature set that better meet the needs of business users in its class. The ST-C5500 and ST-C5000 have the lowest power consumption in their classes1 and include high-yield ink bottles with up to two years of ink in the box,2 enough to print up to 12,000 pages black/8,800 pages color.3 Businesses can save up to 80 percent with replacement ink bottles – equivalent to about two cents per color ISO page compared to 14 cents vs. color laser toner cartridges4 – making the new WorkForce Pro Supertank Color MFPs ideal for cost-conscious businesses.
The new monochrome models feature low power consumption and are designed to help businesses boost workflow efficiency with replacement ink packs for printing up to 40,000 ISO pages5 black without the need to intervene, an 1,830-sheet total capacity6 with three optional trays, print speeds of 25 ISO ppm black† with virtually no warmup time, and a fast first page out.
“The four additions to the Business Printer WorkForce Pro lineup are engineered for the reliability and productivity that businesses require in a printing solution,” said Madison Phillips, product manager, Epson America. “With the four WorkForce Pro printers, we are providing our partners new A4 color and monochrome options that require minimal intervention and low power consumption to help businesses stay productive and help meet their sustainability goals.”
The new ST-C5500, ST-C5000 and WF-M5899 have a large 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy setup and navigation. The monochrome models are compatible with Epson® Solutions Suite, which simplifies printer installation, device configuration and workflow management, and allows for remote diagnosis and operation, as well as compatibility with third-party solutions. The four new WorkForce Pro models are backed by a 2-year limited warranty and world-class service and support for added peace of mind.
More About the ST-C5500 and ST-C5000 Supertank Color MFPs:
- Built for productivity: Print speeds of 25 ISO ppm (black/color)† with virtually no warmup time and a fast first page out for quick and seamless printing
- Designed for efficiency with auto two-sided print, copy, scan, and fax
- Enhance your workflow: The ST-C5500 includes PCL7 and PostScript® 3™ support
- Flexible, efficient media handling: Businesses load paper less often with a 500-sheet paper capacity with two front trays and a rear feed included for special media
- Innovative ink bottles for ease of use: Uniquely keyed bottles for each color, with convenient auto-start and auto-stop
- Versatile connectivity: Users can easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets, and smartphones,8 also includes Wi-Fi Direct®9 and Ethernet networking
More About the WF-M5899 Monochrome MFP and WF-M5399 Monochrome Printer:
- High performance at a great value: Businesses can save up to 50 percent on low-cost replacement ink packs vs. monochrome laser toner10
- Engineered for reliability: Recommended monthly page volume of 5,000 pages
- Low power consumption with PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology, advanced printing technology engineered by Epson
- Epson Open Platform: the WF-M5899 also offers seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut® MF and other workflows
- Enhance your workflow: Both models support PCL7 and PostScript® 3™
- Enabled for remote printer data collection: Compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECI FMAudit® and more
- Security features include PIN number certification for job release, user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address, SSL/TLS security, and IPsec
The WorkForce Pro WF-M5899 will replace the WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 and the WorkForce Pro WF-M5399 will replace the WorkForce Pro WF-M5299 to join Epson’s line of WorkForce Pro Business Print solutions.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.