We’ve gathered together some resources that may be helpful to dealers, news on those lending a hand, and some blogs and articles that we hope will be of help – or at least serve to lighten the mood – in this “new normal.”
[Upcoming Webinar] 2020: A Tale of Two Years: May 5.
Register now for this webinar that will examine results of BPO Media’s channel survey, fielded in late 2019 into early 2020, and how those results shaped expectations for 2020 — and then compare them with the actual 2020; the one impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Podcast: Q&A With Rick Taylor, CEO, Konica Minolta
Rick Taylor, CEO of Konica Minolta, joins Patricia Ames to talk about managing through a pandemic and how businesses are rethinking the modern office.
[Webinar Recording] Analyst Showdown
Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss of BPO Media, along with Valerie Alde-Hayman and Lisa Brown of gap intelligence, talk current industry trends and how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the industry – and all of us.
Navigating a Changing Channel: Notes From the Analyst Showdown Webinar
Don’t want to listen to the whole Analyst Showdown webinar recording? In this blog Lisa Brown summarizes a few of the key points covered.
A Real-World Guide to Working From Home
Amy Weiss has worked from home for more than a decade. She has some advice for the newbies — most of which involves not listening to other people’s advice.
Leading During a Lockdown: What Prison Can Teach Us
Lately, Patricia Ames has talked to a lot of executives who are struggling with managing major businesses remotely. She offers some tips from an unlikely source.
Office Hardware Trends in a Work-From-Home World
Are there still hardware opportunities for dealers? In a way. More importantly, there are still opportunities, period.
‘How Can I Help?’ — Sales During a Crisis
Life for your prospects and clients has just been rocked to the core. How do you keep selling?
Is Technology Handling the Stress of Coronavirus?
In mid-March, we asked “Can Technology Handle the Stress of Coronavirus?.” Where are we a month later? Are technology companies like Microsoft, Zoom, broadband providers and more keeping up with demand and delivering as promised?
Communications During a Crisis
Most of us aren’t multi-million-dollar companies hiring top ad agencies to do our work. Most of us are doing our own marketing, email campaigns, and social media, and hoping we get it right. Here are a few tips to try to keep things on the right track.
The BTA has an extensive collection of member resources, including guidance from General Counsel Bob Goldberg.
In addition to online testing and free e-learning, CompTIA has a member resource forum.
The MPSA has put together a page of links to monetary, international and other resources.
- Northwell Health Utilizes Canon’s Technology to Produce Badges for Frontline Workers
- 3M and HP Collaborate on Signage Templates to Support Social Distancing and Help Protect Workers and the Public While Businesses Reopen
- Konica Minolta Announces Post-Pandemic Solution to Support Compliance and Safe Return to Work
- Epson Applies Dry Fiber Technology to Manufacture Face Masks
- Gartner Analysis of S&P 500 Company Earnings Shows 70% Have Revised or Withdrawn Their Earnings Guidance Due to COVID 19
- Konica Minolta Joins Open COVID-19 Declaration as Co-Founder
- HP Graphics Print Providers Continue to Support the Health and Well-being of Local Communities
- Canon Becomes Founding Member of IP Partnership to Combat Spread of COVID-19
- Canon Virginia Partners with Local Community College in the Production of Face Shields for COVID-19 First Responders and Healthcare Workers
- MPSA COVID-19 Taskforce Launches COVID-19 Resource Hub