Boise, ID July 2018 – Compass Sales Solutions, the industry leader in sales opportunity software for the office technology industry, is excited to announce recently released New Enhancements to our SherpaGo software. SherpaGo mobility suite brings the power and functionality of Sherpa to your sales professional’s smartphone and allows for such items as completing activities, equipment, opportunities, pricing, and live ERP data. All, from the palm of their hand.
Our users that utilize SherpaGo will be as excited as we are to see the changes that have been implemented to make your SherpaGo experience a more streamlined process. At Compass we realize how hectic things can get when out in the field, calling on your clients and wanting to access the information you have diligently stored within your Sherpa database. We are continually striving to accommodate those daily needs.
Recent enhancements include:
- Activities – When creating a follow-up activity in SherpaGo, it will default the Activity Date to tomorrow rather than today (mirrors Sherpa functionality).
- Search – When searching for accounts within the SherpaGo mapping tool it will default to the first 25 results and provide an option to display 50 or 100 account results then if desired.
- Account Add – When adding a new account in SherpaGo, the # of employees field will default to blank now rather than the first item in the list.
- Accounts – If you have the Split Accounts module turned on and if you choose to check the box for “disable split accounts” on any users, this checkbox will now apply in SherpaGo the same as it does in Sherpa.
- Activity Notes – Easily view activity notes from the Activity List or Activities section of an account, without needing to click into each activity. If it is a long note, you can choose to “expand,” and it will show the complete note section, choose “close,” and it will then close out. There is no need to reload the screen or anything.
- Emails – While you can’t save emails in SherpaGo you can now view emails previously saved to an account in Sherpa. You will also have the “expand/Close” feature in this area as well.
For additional information, please visit the Compass Sales Solutions corporate website: www.compasscontact.net.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.