Chicago, Ill. April 23, 2018. Clover Imaging Group (CIG), a global provider of imaging products, services and solutions, released its 9th annual Sustainability Report, highlighting major environmental achievements and initiatives from its global enterprises in the calendar year 2017.
Clover’s annual sustainability report details our ongoing commitment to strengthening our environmental objectives, improving our environmental footprint, and empowering our employees to make a difference. Some of the more significant achievements from our global facilities include the following:
- Collected over 40 million units.
- Recycled over 2 million lbs. of material.
- Planted 153,513 new trees since our partnership with PrintReleaf.
- ISO 14001, R2 and WasteWise environmentally certified facilities.
- Achieved a 15.9% reduction in packaging per shipment.
We invite you to review our efforts in this report and thank you for your interest in Clover and for your continuing support.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.