MELVILLE, NY, October 19, 2023 – Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, announced the launch of the Cloud Connector solution, a user-friendly cloud-based application designed to enhance the capabilities of imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX, imagePRESS Lite, and supported imagePRESS models. This innovative solution simplifies the process of scanning to and printing from compatible cloud services and email applications*, making it virtually effortless for environments with one or two MFP devices to embrace the power of the cloud.
Small organizations, often limited in resources, can now easily connect their compatible devices to cloud destinations (one connector per destination, per device required) without the need for complex print management systems or dedicated IT administrators. Cloud Connector can also serve as a valuable addition for customers with compatible print management solutions that lack a cloud connectivity feature.
Key Features of Cloud Connector include:
Simple Setup and Activation:
- Quick and straightforward setup with no complex backend system configurations.
- User-friendly “Do-It-Yourself” user registration, reducing the need for centralized user management or system administrators.
Convenient Cloud and Email Integration:
- Seamlessly scan to select cloud services and email (one connector per destination, per device required) directly from supported Canon MFPs in just a few easy steps, with limited need for a PC.
- Effortless printing from select cloud services and email using supported Canon MFPs, with no need for a print driver.
Choice of Various Cloud Destinations:
- Available cloud services and email connections include Cloud Connector for Email, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive (currently scheduled to be available in Q4 2023), Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online.
- One connector per destination, per device is required.
Cloud Connector is available in term-based licenses per cloud services and email destination per device, and can be ordered now.
For more information on Cloud Connector and other Canon U.S.A., Inc. products, please visit www.usa.canon.com.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.