MELVILLE, NY, February 21, 2023 – In its mission to provide home office workers and small business owners with the tools needed to help enhance their productivity, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce three new black-and-white laser printers, expanding an already-extensive imageCLASS product line:
- imageCLASS MF269dw VP II
- Four-in-one (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax) “Value Pack” model with a two-sided automatic document feeder for faster scanning and copying, plus two high-yield cartridges totaling 8,200 pages to keep users printing longer.
- imageCLASS MF269dw II
- Four-in-one (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax) model with a two-sided automatic document feeder. Comes with a 1,700 page starter cartridge.
- imageCLASS MF267dw II
- Four-in-one (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax) model with a single-sided automatic document feeder. Comes with a 1,700 page starter cartridge.
These new imageCLASS printers can help benefit users who have limited working space but need a reliable printer that is dependable day-in, day-out. The MF269dw VP II printer is particularly suited for high demand and multi-user environments.
“Canon is proud to expand the imageCLASS product family with the release of these new laser printers, that emphasize our company’s commitment to offering customers a variety of options depending on their home, office and other printing needs,” said Shuji “Steve” Suda, vice president and general manager of Canon U.S.A., Inc. “We’ve listened to our customers and have implemented easy and convenient features to meet the demands of today’s users.”
The new models can benefit user types such as consultants, accountants, and law offices, as well as employees who work from home. The new imageCLASS models offer fast scan speeds, and can print their first page in less than 6 seconds – a faster first-page out time when compared to competitors in the same class. Other key features of the products include:
- Superior Usability
- An adjustable control panel with a large screen, designed for ease-of-use.
- Automatic Toner Delivery
- The optional Auto Replenishment Service,1 which enables the printer to act as a smart device for just-in-time toner management, and can allow customers to save time by not having to place emergency toner replacement orders.
- Simple Wi-Fi® Network Setup Process
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network is much easier than with the previous versions of the same printers.2
The imageCLASS MF269dw VP II, the MF269dw II, and MF267dw II are available for purchase through the Canon Online Store and select retailers, for an estimated retail price of $369.00, $289.00, and $259.00, respectively.3
For more information and the full list of product specifications, visit https://usa.canon.com.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.