MELVILLE, N.Y., August 8, 2016 — When dealers can manage orders more efficiently, their customers can start realizing the benefits of business solutions sooner. Re-inventing the way Canon solutions are offered to its authorized dealers, Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce the Canon Business Services Platform, a self-service portal designed to strengthen dealers’ solutions offerings, helping them build the future of their customers’ success.
This user-friendly, online marketplace and virtual storefront provides authorized dealers with a simple way to offer, order, manage, bill and deliver subscription-based document and information management solutions from Canon. With the ability to help channel partners manage SaaS solution sales, this platform empowers dealers with the opportunity to enhance relationships with their customers by making it simple to order subscription-based Canon solutions and to access support information, such as the overall configuration and term end-dates.
Key Features and Benefits for the Dealer and Customer include:
- Online marketplace and e-Commerce: The Canon Business Services Platform can enhance the overall ordering experience for dealers and their customers by placing available solutions and information necessary to place an order, on one landing page, making it simpler to purchase subscription-based Canon solutions. This streamlined approach helps provide customers with faster turnaround service, helping ensure that customers receive their solutions sooner.
- Centralized management: The more efficient the dealer, the better the customer experience. By placing the availability of Canon’s subscription-based solutions online and in one location, tenant information associated with orders placed on the Canon Business Services Platform is also available online and in one location. This provides dealers with a way to centrally manage their customers’ subscriptions, which can include visibility into all subscriptions sold, adding subscriptions, renewing subscriptions, billing information, subscription expiration dates and notifications, as well as the ability to activate, deactivate and transfer device licenses.
- Flexible offering: The Canon Business Services Platform allows the customer to receive the right solution at the right time. By making Canon’s subscription-based solutions available online, and with the ability to centrally manage those solutions, licenses and maintenance and support can be sold and added to an account on a monthly basis and/or on a device basis, which can even extend to selling additional functionality to existing accounts.
- Dynamic/On-time billing: Selling and billing for subscription-based solutions can often result in delayed invoicing, delayed payments and often complicated order placement. However, with the Canon Business Services Platform, customers experience a simpler ordering and invoicing experience, as dealers can handle billing from one centralized location, online and on-time with flexible and auto-calculated billing for licenses, monthly add-ons and maintenance and support.
- SaaS dealer: By delivering Canon’s subscription-based solutions online, dealers can easily manage the Canon SaaS solutions they sell. SaaS has numerous benefits to organizations, including high adoption, lower initial costs, painless upgrades and seamless integration. Therefore, having the ability to properly deliver SaaS can provide dealers long standing in their accounts and expand the solutions portfolio they provide to businesses.
- Cost/Waste Management: Today’s businesses are accustomed to managing billing and payments online. With the processes for selling, managing and billing all in one online, central location, the need for paper-based invoicing, billing and storage can be eliminated, reducing order infrastructure costs and paper use, and providing organizations with a modern, simplified customer experience.
The Canon Business Services Platform is now available to all Authorized Canon channel partners.
For more information about Canon U.S.A., visit https://www.usa.canon.com.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.