Kansas City, MO — On March 26-27 in Duluth, Georgia (an Atlanta suburb), the Business Technology Association (BTA) will host its ProFinance 3.0 workshop at BTA member dealership Standard Office Systems.
Over the last 17 years, the principles taught in the workshop have dramatically improved the performance of hundreds of dealerships. It has evolved to adapt to industry changes and has incorporated those changes into the new industry model. The model consists of more than 30 key benchmarks, including those for MPS, and has helped dealerships achieve double-digit operating income.
John Hey and Todd Johnson of Strategic Business Associates lead ProFinance 3.0. In the workshop, they share their knowledge from 25-plus years of building some of the largest dealerships in North America and their experience advising many of the most successful companies in the industry.
This hands-on training provides practical ideas that can be put into action immediately. It provides attendees the competitive edge that is so vital in today’s marketplace through proven sales and service plans, effective management bonus programs and critical organizational strategies.
The workshop is one of BTA’s longest-running educational workshops and has received many positive reviews through the years. Among the comments from recent attendees:
- “Great course. I’m so happy that my owner suggested I attend. We’ve been using a consultant for financials and I’m excited to see how your model compares. I like that yours delves down further by department. I believe this will be a great tool for us! Thank you so much. This workshop was informative and inspiring.” — Kimberly Bayes, Digital Office Systems Inc., Wichita, Kansas
- “The most important, or one of the greatest bits of information, was the ‘why’ behind the model. Without that, I could not share the essential belief system and get everyone behind it. John and Todd, thank you for sharing your thoughts and for the incredible delivery of your message.” — John Parisi, Document Systems Inc., Carlsbad, California
- “I wanted to thank you for who you are, what you do and how you do it. You sincerely are our lighthouse keeping us off the rocks. As we transform from a manufacturer’s rep into a real business, your model has given us a road map to a destination that is desirable to go. If it was not for your finance model, we would be lost and would not know how to manage the business. Thank you so much for all you have done for us.” — Brett Butler, Excel Office Services Inc., Culver City, California
For more information or to register for ProFinance 3.0, visit www.bta.org/ProFinance or call (800) 843-5059. BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 educational discount received with their membership toward the workshop. BTA members who have already attended the workshop, but would like a refresher course and to obtain the new model, can attend again for 50 percent off the member price (discounts do not apply).
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Sharp Continues To Build Out Direct Sales Presence With The Purchase Of Saratoga Technologies - February 20, 2019
- Depot International (DPI) Expands to Include New Printer Options - February 19, 2019
- Epson Expands Voice-Activated Printing Support for its Consumer Printers with Google Assistant and Siri - February 19, 2019