Kansas City, MO — Are your managed IT services sales or profitability numbers not meeting expectations? Are you looking for tools that deliver results instead of just hearing more about what you should be doing? Have you just entered the market — or are planning to — and need to make up for lost time and avoid mistakes? On Aug. 21-22 at the Continuum Partner Success Offices in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, the Business Technology Association (BTA) will present the BTA Managed Services Workshop, which can help a dealer start, improve or optimize his or her managed services business. (Preview webinar: https://continuum.wistia.com/medias/8tzwylmfe0.)
The one-and-a-half-day BTA Managed Services Workshop has been expanded to include the data and critical success factors within the Managed Services Business Model (developed by workshop instructors Mitch Morgan and Chris Ryne of Growth Achievement Partners [GAP], and Continuum), vCIO development, trends in MSP M&A and incorporating third platform services like hosted voice into your offering.
Morgan and Ryne will share their experience in both the office equipment and MSP spaces to allow attendees to walk away with a time-tested process, tools and metrics for capitalizing on this market opportunity. The topics that will be covered include:
- MSP Market Overview — Current state and future direction
- The Managed Services Business Model — 10 critical success factors for driving performance
- Sales Process & Client Engagement — Land and expand more of the right accounts in less time
- vCIO Development — Getting the most out of this critical resource
- MSP M&A — Acquiring and integrating the right MSP
- Delivering Profitability — Achieving target sales, operations, and contribution levels to maximize profit
- Third Platform Services — Incorporating profitable products and services beyond NOC & help desk
Attendees have given the workshop positive feedback:
- “At first, I was so busy I didn’t think I had time to come to this workshop. But, I am telling you — make the time to attend. You will get a huge return on your investment.” — Troy Turner, Commonwealth Technology, Lexington, Kentucky
- “The BTA Managed Services Workshop was extremely beneficial in clearing up where we need to go and how to get there. The investment of time and money over the day and a half will save us significant time and money down the road. I am extremely excited about our ability to launch this in our company and be great at it.” — Dave Mueller, Modern Office Methods, Cincinnati, Ohio
Morgan is a partner at GAP. He founded the Connectivity Dealer Program at NIA in 1991. After his business was acquired by IKON Office Solutions in 1996, he led its Technology Services division. In 2001, he formed the Professional Services division for IKON. Morgan has been consulting with CEOs on strategy, operations, organizational development and sales since 2005.
Ryne, a partner at GAP, brings significant experience in driving growth and profitability, possessing a comprehensive understanding of the industry that includes traditional and emerging markets from both sales and operations perspectives. His tenure includes 10 years with IKON, where he built and led a successful professional services business unit from startup to a well-integrated team.
BTA member tuition for the BTA Managed Services Workshop is $995; an additional attendee from the same dealership is $745. BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 educational discount received with their membership toward this workshop (coupons do not apply for additional attendee registrations). Non-member tuition is $1,425 and includes a one-year BTA dealer membership.
For more information or to register, visit www.bta.org/MS or call (800) 843-5059.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.