(November 1, 2018) – Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, an award-winning Managed Services Provider of office technology products and solutions to over 20,000 customers is pleased to announce the expansion of its IT Services Division with the acquisition of Gear 3 Technologies, an IT Services provider with a pristine reputation for helping business leaders throughout Central NJ.
Atlantic sees the acquisition as a tremendous opportunity to enhance customer value in the following areas and manners:
1. Increased IT Service Resources for our Central NJ customer base.
2. Synergistic Cultural Fit– placing customer service as a top priority.
3. IT Solution Set Alignment– with similar services and product offerings.
4. Expanded Solutions Offerings for Gear 3 customers– Enable Gear 3 to offer a full portfolio of Imaging solutions to its customer base.
5.Gear 3 Leadership Commitment to Continue Leading operations and maintain customer relationships.
This acquisition marks another significant commitment by Atlantic to provide customers of all sizes with affordable access to business technology products and services that improve employee productivity, mitigate security threats and control technology related expenses.
As part of the Atlantic organization, Gear 3 will continue to provide uninterrupted service to current and new customers offering Atlantic’s ?stack? of popular business technology services, which include:
Imaging Office Technology and Services
Production Printing Systems
Managed IT Services
Managed Document Services
Managed Print Services
“Joining forces is an immediate win for both organizations and most importantly – our customers in the central Jersey market” stated Bill McLaughlin, Chief Technology Officer of Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office.
“The Gear 3 team has done a tremendous job growing their business organically, and we’re eager to provide them and their customers with additional resources and a full portfolio of imaging solutions that will immediately expand their potential” stated Larry Weiss, President and CEO.
“We’re excited about the natural synergies between the two companies and the compelling value proposition this creates for today’s value driven IT leaders” stated Michael LaMastro, President and partner of Gear 3.
“We’ve always admired Atlantic’s ability to provide people, systems and technologies on a larger scale, and now we can do the same as part of the Atlantic family” stated Bill Mavracic, CTO and partner of Gear 3.
Customers looking to learn more about the acquisition or other office technology solutions are encouraged to visit the company website or contact an Atlantic representative for more details.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- HP Showcases Everything-as-a-Service, Expands A3 and A4 Portfolio, and Announces New Security Offerings for the Channel - March 19, 2019
- Collabrance Offers New Flexible Solutions to Help MSPs Capture More Opportunities With SMB Customers - March 19, 2019
- Epson America Appoints Joseph Contreras as Commercial Marketing Executive, Office Solutions - March 19, 2019