DENVER and BERLIN, October 2, 2018 — ThinPrint, the leading endpoint print management provider, today announced its new integration capabilities with Parallels Remote Application Server (Parallels RAS), to deliver a highly available printing experience for remote applications and desktops. The new Parallels RAS and ThinPrint combined solution enhances the end-user and IT administrator experience while improving employee productivity on any device connected to the virtual environment.
ThinPrint is a sophisticated, fast and highly secure print solution that enables IT administrators to enhance printing from Parallels RAS virtual desktop environments and applications. Parallels RAS empowers customers to access and run their virtual desktops, applications and files from any device – including iPad, iPhone, and Android tablet or phone using native touch gestures. Additionally, Parallels RAS makes virtual Windows applications and files seamlessly available to work with via a PC, Windows Surface, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, Raspberry Pi and any device with an HTML5 browser. Benefits include:
- Enhanced performance: Parallels RAS and ThinPrint users take advantage of the highest quality printing and the most efficient remote application delivery and VDI with powerful automation and complete analytics.
- Centralized management from a single pane of glass: Parallels RAS provides IT administrators a centralized dashboard, which can include seamless integration of ThinPrint for printing management, to significantly reduce the burden on IT administrators.
- Reduce tasks for IT support: Virtual desktop and application delivery to any device is seamless with Parallels RAS and ThinPrint. Users have all their applications, services and printers always assigned with unified user interfaces and user self-service – even across diverse fleets of devices – dramatically reducing the need for helpdesk and IT support.
- Business Continuity: Parallels RAS and ThinPrint empower users to easily access to the applications and services they need. ThinPrint’s print-specific monitoring helps ensure that any issues are addressed without interrupting operations or forcing IT to work outside of business hours.
ThinPrint is a key element for a successful remote application strategy. Industry priorities, such as GDPR, automation and business continuity are addressed through ThinPrint’s end-to-end encryption, easily customizable PowerShell Scripting and print-specific monitoring to ensure maximum availability.
“Printing continues to be an essential business function for our Parallels RAS customers,” said Giorgio Bonuccelli, department manager for Parallels RAS. “ThinPrint provides great printing capabilities that now easily integrate with Parallels RAS.”
“Together Parallels RAS and ThinPrint provide easy-to-use virtual applications and desktops with printing via any network-connected device in the secure digital workplace,” said Henning Volkmer, president of ThinPrint. “Any business looking to address cloud, security and mobility can benefit from Parallels RAS with integrated ThinPrint technology for a seamless printing experience.”
Parallels RAS dramatically simplifies and lowers costs of virtual desktop and application delivery for businesses and organizations in a wide range of industries — including healthcare, education, banking and finance, manufacturing, and public sector – via nearly any device or operating system. Parallels RAS details, a live demo and free trial are available at parallels.com/ras.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils Intelligent Devices and Innovative Technologies to Meet Evolving Needs of the Digital Workplace - January 21, 2019
- Join the National Business Products Industry In Support of City of Hope - January 19, 2019
- HP Helps Brands Tap Into Print Personalization Market - January 16, 2019