LEXINGTON, Ky., March 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Lexmark, a global imaging solutions leader, announced it will feature new solutions to old school, paper-based problems in Booth 4232 at HIMSS18, March 5-9, at the Venetian – Palazzo – Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas. Lexmark Healthcare experts and customers will be on hand to showcase devices and solutions that streamline paper-based processes in healthcare.
“Complicated, paper-based processes slow things down and make it difficult to ensure secure, continuous care,” said Marty DeGraff, director, Lexmark Healthcare Solutions. “HIMSS18 is the perfect opportunity to see how Lexmark hospital-grade devices and solutions can provide the access, integration and flexibility needed to operate more efficiently and help ensure better patient outcomes.”
HIMSS18 attendees can see Lexmark Healthcare devices and solutions up close and talk one-on-one with our healthcare experts to find out how they can streamline paper-based processes through improved:
- Capture – Leverage industry-leading Lexmark MFPs to capture critical information at the point of care with easy to use, paperless, seamlessly connected capture solutions.
- Communication – Simplify collaboration across your organization with solutions that make sharing information across your enterprise effortless and secure.
- Continuity – Maintain high-quality, continuous care with systems that are fully united and processes that digitize information for increased access and control, even during downtime.
Epic customers should make a point to visit the Lexmark booth, where Lexmark will introduce the Lexmark Connector for Epic, which integrates the Lexmark Print Management solution with Epic, allowing healthcare systems to enable secure print release solutions in their clinical environment. Providing a direct integration for print delivery to a clinician at the point of care allows for a more secure approach to clinical printing compared to traditional print.
Other new solutions featured in the Lexmark booth include:
Lexmark Point of Care Scanning for HIMSS Stage 7 – Leverage the power of your MFP to streamline, simplify and enhance the capture of clinical information, all right at the point of care.
Tamper Resistant Rx from Lexmark – Print prescriptions securely and inexpensively on Lexmark devices.
Lexmark Pharmacy Order Assistant – Process complex, paper-based pharmacy orders from your Lexmark MFPs for increased accuracy, speed and safety.
Fourteen educational LexmarkTalks, scheduled Tuesday through Thursday in the Lexmark booth, will feature Lexmark healthcare experts and customers, including:
- Rich Rogers, CIO, Greenville Health System: “Meeting HIMSS Stage 7 Scanning Requirements”, and “Designing a Managed Print Environment in Healthcare”
- Henry Scott, VP Technology, Piedmont Healthcare: “Expanding Infrastructure with Mergers and Acquisitions”
“The Lexmark Healthcare team looks forward to meeting with HIMSS attendees and demonstrating our latest hospital-grade devices and solutions, designed to help them capture and communicate their health information data and ensure continuity of care,” DeGraff said.
Lexmark brings more than 20 years of industry experience to over 1,400 hospitals in North America and implements solutions for all major healthcare management systems.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Zeno Imaging Is Acquired by Visual Edge Technology, Inc. - November 15, 2018
- Canon U.S.A., Inc. Announces imageFORMULA DR-G2110 and DR-G2140 Production Document Scanners for High-Volume Scanning - November 14, 2018
- Clover Services Group Launches Support Desk Training Solutions to Their Customers - November 12, 2018