LONG BEACH, Calif. ? April 10, 2018 – Epson America, Inc. today announced it is expanding the WorkForce and Expression line of small business and home printing solutions. The new affordable, compact printers – the WorkForce WF-2860All-in-One Printer and the Expression Home XP-5100 and Expression Premium XP-6000 Small-in-One Printers – deliver fast print speeds, powerful performances and amazing prints for less than $200.
“The latest affordable print solutions from Epson are designed with home users in mind, delivering fast print speeds and hassle-free features,” said Steve Michell, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “The newest All-in-One and Small-in-One printer offerings are the ultimate additions to any home. The WorkForce WF-2860 is an excellent solution for the home office, while the Expression Home XP-5100 delivers great everyday printing in a small footprint and the Expression Premium XP-6000 is ideal for photo enthusiasts delivering impressive prints quickly.”
Packed with convenient features, fast print speeds and individual ink cartridges, Epson’s new home and small office models offer an affordable solution to enhance the at-home printing experience.
- For the SOHO Entrepreneur: Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce WF-2860 delivers laser-quality performance and offers a versatile, fast, and compact printing solution for small and home office businesses. This space-saving all-in-one includes a 150-sheet paper capacity, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning and auto 2-sided printing to enhance work productivity. The WF-2860 leverages a 2.4” color touchscreen for easy setup and navigation as well as network-free wireless printing, NFC1 touch-to-print capability and Ethernet. With laser-quality black text for crisp, professional proposals, reports and brochures, and print speeds up to 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (color)†, while using up to 70 percent less power than laser printers2, the WF-2860 is ideal for any busy entrepreneur.
- For Everyday Home Printing Needs: Packed with convenient features and auto 2-sided printing the Expression Home XP-5100 is designed to meet the everyday printing needs of the home user. With print speeds of up to 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (color)† this compact, space-saving printer is ideal for creating high-quality, personalized projects. Leveraging a 2.4-inch color LCD for simple set up and navigation, and easily print, copy or scan directly from the screen. Reload paper less often with a 150-sheet capacity paper tray. With complete wireless connectivity, users can print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network4 – even from a tablet or smartphone. The Expression Home XP-5100 is compatible with Epson Creative Print, allowing members of the family to seamlessly create and print borderless photo collages from Facebook and Instagram®, customized stationery, calendars, and more.
- For the Busy Family: The Expression Premium XP-6000 is ideal for multi-tasking families, delivering amazing photo output quality and fast speeds and printing 4” x 6” photos in as fast as 15 seconds5. Leveraging affordable, individual 5-color Claria® premium inks, it can create stunning borderless photos up to 8” x 10” and sharp text for eye-catching documents. This ultra-powerful, ultra-slim printer features enhanced photo tools, a 2.4” color LCD and built-in USB and dedicated photo/DVD trays for versatile printing. It also features print speeds up to 15.8 ISO ppm (black) and 11.3 ISO ppm (color)†, and built-in USB and memory card slots3 for convenient PC-free printing. Plus, easily print from your iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ tablets or smartphone devices4 – with or without a router.
The WorkForce WF-2860 ($129.99 MSRP) Epson Expression Home XP-5100 ($119.99 MSRP), Expression Premium XP-6000 ($149.99 MSRP) and are available now through major retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils Intelligent Devices and Innovative Technologies to Meet Evolving Needs of the Digital Workplace - January 21, 2019
- Join the National Business Products Industry In Support of City of Hope - January 19, 2019
- HP Helps Brands Tap Into Print Personalization Market - January 16, 2019