BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Sept. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Brother International Corporation, a leading provider of printing and imaging solutions, announced today a multitude of initiatives that deepen the company's ongoing commitment to mid-to-large size businesses and to helping customers and channel partners meet critical business requirements and drive long-term success. Today also marks the launch of the company's new multi-million dollar broadcast and digital advertising campaign, "Make Your Business Hum," which further reaffirms Brother's objective to resolve customer's critical business challenges.
"Businesses continue to expect more from less – more security, convenience, efficiency, but with less cost and hassle," said Bill Henderson, vice president, marketing at Brother. "As we've grown this business over the past few years, we've been investing more than ever in awesome people and superior device technologies, solutions and programs. These investments not only better position Brother as a document solutions leader, but also make choosing Brother easier for business and IT decision makers."
Brother has a robust array of solutions sold through Brother authorized resellers with a full black & white and color MFP, printer and scanner lineup complemented by a strong suite of customizable solutions and Brother personalized services. To build upon and enhance this foundation, Brother has recently made significant investments, including:
- "Make Your Business Hum" advertising campaign: breaking today, expands awareness of Brother document imaging technology to both existing and prospective channel partners and end-user customers by heightening and elevating Brother's "At Your Side" philosophy. This campaign is designed to convey the rhythmic sounds of a Brother-optimized office and shows the company's commitment to accommodating not only what businesses need to be successful now and into the future.
- Partnership with Toshiba: significantly growing Brother's channel reach and bringing the company's award-winning A4 lineup to complement Toshiba's A3 lineup. In addition, Brother is bringing its suite of personalized services and solutions, including an effort to align with partners' existing Managed Print Services (MPS) strategies, while offering seamless integration and low operating costs for the channel and their customers.
- Expanded portfolio of services and workflow solutions: bringing robust, scalable solutions to meet specific business requirements. This strengthened portfolio brings document security with Brother Secure Print+, flexibility to request modifications with a custom UI, customized solutions, translation services powered by thebigword and more all supported through the Brother Special Solutions Team (SST). Access to these services and solutions is available exclusively through the Brother Authorized Partner Program (BAPP).
- The Brother Workhorse MFP, Printer and Scanner Series: driving leadership in the A3 to A4 device transition, tailored to the needs of modern workforces. The smaller footprint of the award-winning printers, MFPs and scanner models1 provide the consistent reliability, efficiency, power and security of large, full-scale systems, at a lower total cost of ownership. This reflects the core of Brother and the commitment to the success of its business customers.
- Nationwide dealer event series: communicating the value of Brother support, including a number of tools which help end users understand the products and make the best decisions to fit their business needs. These upcoming events will include fireside chats with key Brother pre-sales and solutions staff to connect and strengthen channel relationships as well as Brother's ongoing training and marketing platform called Brother Knowledge Center.
"These investments are just the beginning of our commitment to our reseller partners and end users. We are truly focused on going 'beyond the box' to shift perceptions, showcasing total document solutions built for today and ready for tomorrow," added Henderson.
As the market continues to grow, Brother is reaffirming that it will continue to grow with it. For more information on Brother's Business Solutions, visit https://brothersolutions.com/