Kansas City, Mo. – On Wednesday, Sept. 19, during the 2018 BTA National Conference held at the Stewart Hotel in New York City, New York, Business Technology Association National President John Eckstrom announced and presented the association’s 2018 Channel’s Choice Awards. The four awards were presented prior to the event’s welcoming reception.
Earlier this year, BTA emailed a link to the online ballot to all of its dealer members and a number of dealers outside of its membership. The association also encouraged industry vendors to provide the ballot link to dealers. The ballot asked dealers to rate their primary product-line hardware vendors in key performance categories, as well as to rate vendors in three additional award categories — remanufactured cartridges provider, third-party leasing and wholesale distributor. The balloting results determined the Channel’s Choice award winners.
The winners in the four award categories:
- Primary Product Line: KYOCERA Document Solutions America Inc.
- Remanufactured Cartridges Provider: Polek & Polek
- Third-Party Leasing: Canon Financial Services
- Wholesale Distributor: Supplies Network
While the independent dealer has always been the focal point of the association, BTA annually recognizes those manufacturers and suppliers that are judged by dealers to be the most supportive, said 2018-19 BTA National President John Eckstrom. “Since 1989, BTA has been recognizing vendors deemed to be the most supportive of the dealer channel based on voting ballots cast by both BTA member and non-member dealers,” he said. “We congratulate Kyocera, Polek & Polek, Canon Financial Services and Supplies Network for distinguishing themselves among their competitors as the winners of the 2018 BTA Channel’s Choice Awards.”
The Channel’s Choice balloting results were tabulated by House Park Dobratz & Wiebler, P.C., an accounting firm based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Kelley Imaging Systems Acquires Midland Office Equipment - February 18, 2019
- 2019 BTA National Conference to Be Held March 22-23 in Orlando - February 13, 2019
- Staples, Inc. Signs Agreement to Acquire Leading Document Imaging Technology Dealer DEX Imaging - February 11, 2019