Kansas City, MO — On Oct. 11-12 in Salt Lake City, Utah, the Business Technology Association (BTA, www.bta.org) will host its ProFinance 2.0 (www.bta.org/ProFinance) workshop at BTA member dealership Les Olson Company (www.lesolson.com).
Over the last 15 years, the principles taught in the workshop have dramatically improved the performance of hundreds of dealerships. It has evolved to adapt to industry changes and has incorporated those changes into the new industry model. The model consists of more than 30 key benchmarks, including those for MPS, and has helped dealerships achieve double-digit operating income.
John Hey and Todd Johnson of Strategic Business Associates (www.strategicbusinessassoc.com) lead ProFinance 2.0. In the workshop, they share their knowledge from 25-plus years of building some of the largest dealerships in North America and their experience advising many of the most successful companies in the industry.
This hands-on training provides practical ideas that can be put into action immediately. It provides attendees the competitive edge that is so vital in today’s marketplace through proven sales and service plans, effective management bonus programs and critical organizational strategies.
The workshop is one of BTA’s longest-running educational workshops and has received many positive reviews through the years. Among the comments from recent attendees:
- “I came expecting a class about the numbers. What I got was a comprehensive class on the strategies on how to use those numbers. This is a very good class.” — Ellen McIlhenny, Cobb Technologies, Richmond, Virginia
- “The background and experiences Todd and John possess make this workshop well worth the time and travel. I most enjoyed hearing their stories of personal and professional challenges and failures, along with their accomplishments. I enjoyed the workshop very much and benefited greatly.” — John Marotte, Automated Business Solutions, Warwick, Rhode Island
For more information or to register for ProFinance 2.0, visit www.bta.org/ProFinance or call (800) 843-5059. BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 educational discount received with their membership toward the workshop. BTA members who have already attended the workshop, but would like a refresher course and to obtain the new model, can attend again for 50 percent off the member price (discounts do not apply).
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils Intelligent Devices and Innovative Technologies to Meet Evolving Needs of the Digital Workplace - January 21, 2019
- HP Helps Brands Tap Into Print Personalization Market - January 16, 2019
- Epson Expands Business Edition Printer Lineup for Workgroup Environments - January 16, 2019