The Imaging Channel
The HP/Samsung deal is groundbreaking news, but what does it REALLY mean for the channel? Please share your thoughts! We think the results of this survey will be fascinating as it "takes the temperature" of the industry. BPO Media's fearless analysts will then take your responses, crunch the numbers and present the results of this exclusive survey on the October 27 Analyst Corner Live! webinar. That’s also your chance to ask our analysts YOUR questions during the interactive Q&A. Click here to start the two-minute survey!
- Clover Imaging Group (CIG) Secures ISO 14001:2004 for Mexicali, Mexico Manufacturing Campus
- Xerox Study Shows More Than 80 Percent of SMBs Want to Cut Paper
- Canon U.S.A. and Arbor Day Foundation Team Up to Bring Trees to Communities Affected by Natural Disasters
- Atera Strengthens Platform with Splashtop Integration
- Brother Builds Upon the Success Of Its Award-Winning INKvestment All-In-One Printers to Deliver Lower Total Cost Of Ownership and Unmatched Mobile and Cloud Technologies for Small Businesses and Small Offices
- Toshiba Promotes Matt Barnes to Regional President
by Brad Roderick | 10-20-2016 Sales leaders, are you feeling a little overwhelmed this time of the year? The fourth quarter is already speeding along with very little time to make any significant changes to the trajectory of 2016 revenue, and just when it’s time for that...
by Eric Stavola | 10-18-2016 For years I have been listening, reading, and hearing about our industry’s sales transformation — heck, I think I have even written a few articles on the subject. The sales transformation we were talking about was making the shift from selling...
by Dan Strull | 10-12-2016 You walk into an office, armed with knowledge of the industry tools, ready to tell the customer exactly what they need. You’ve found the perfect solution! The presentation goes exactly as planned, you highlight a great feature, a feature you think...