The Imaging Channel
by Frank Mallozzi, EFI
Production print has been hot in the last few years. Print in the office has been declining and many BTA dealers have turned to production print for business growth. Manufacturers have focused efforts and delivered digital presses that have helped dealers address this market competitively and profitably. Production print will keep giving growth opportunities for quite some time, and for good reasons.
- Lexmark Launches Marketing Hub for Partners
- Konica Minolta Brings Enhanced Productivity to the Print Production Market
- Clover Releases 9th Annual Sustainability Report
- New Features in MPS Monitor SDS
- Xerox Partners with PrintReleaf to Help Customers Reach Sustainability Goals
- Lexmark Introduces New Generation of Mid-Range Monochrome Products
by Amy Weiss Kyocera has spent its last couple of dealer meetings placing a heavy focus on solutions, even when there was big hardware news. And while the same could be said of this year’s event, there really was a notably big hardware announcement...
by Patricia Ames Living up to their reputation as problem-solvers, ACDI took it upon themselves to host a unique event recently that brought together technical folks from their home team, as well as from the product development team at PaperCut and...
by Amy Weiss There was a time when cybersecurity was relegated to computers; when the imaging channel was more of an ancillary character in the story; collateral damage to a network breach, if you will. But of course, that has long since changed — with...