The Imaging Channel
by Laura Blackmer, Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA
For many years, the office automation dealer sales channel successfully sold its goods via product specifications and price. Today, however, that same channel faces radically different customer expectations that are significantly bigger and must be met — or no deal.
- Konica Minolta Strengthens IT Security Services through Acquisition of Assets of VioPoint, Inc.
- Collabrance and MetTel Build Stronger Offering
- HP Launches High-Definition Digital Press for Commercial Printing
- Xerox Responds to Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason
- HP Introduces the World’s Most Advanced Digital Labels and Packaging Portfolio
- Xerox Prioritized for Authorization from U.S. Government for Cloud-based Managed Print Services
by Patricia Ames Phil Boatman is an accomplished executive with extensive experience in the industry. Most people in the channel have had the pleasure of his company at one industry occasion or another. Boatman is currently the business alliance...
by Greg Walters “When I grow up, I want to sell copiers and printers,” said nobody, ever. "If two years ago you told me I would be selling copiers, I would have slugged you in the head,” said new reps everywhere.
by Patricia Ames In 2009, at age 16, Jillian Gorman was diagnosed with an aggressive form of blood cancer with a five-year survival rate of less than 50 percent for children. Jillian and her family endured three and half years of grueling...