The Imaging Channel
by Patricia Ames
New year, new tools and solutions to try. Here’s a list of some of the hottest new trends in marketing to help jump start your activities in 2017. And if trying something new seems too daunting, we’ve got a great throwback resurfacing that you can focus on.
- PrintFleet Announces LINK Partnership with Q2
- CIG’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Worksheets Reveal Cost Benefits of OEM Conversion
- HP Inc. Reports Fiscal 2017 First Quarter Results
- Ricoh Announces New Black-and-White MFP Series
- Konica Minolta Launches New Series with State-of-the-Art Technology for a Smarter Office Experience
- One CIG GreenSweep Dealer Will Ride Away from ITEX 2017 on a Custom Harley-Davidson
by Lauren Ford | 02-16-2017 Editor's Note: We chatted with several industry experts in the field of sales and marketing for the February issue of The Imaging Channel, "Best Practices in Sales & Marketing." Lauren Ford, marketing communications manager at Square 9 Softworks is our...
by Luke Goldberg | 01-30-2017 The days of selling boxes are slowly fading. In response to a shifting marketplace, dealers are abandoning their transactional-based models for a solutions-based alternative. Many independent dealers are venturing beyond MPS into selling, managing, and in...