The Imaging Channel
by Laura Blackmer, Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA
For many years, the office automation dealer sales channel successfully sold its goods via product specifications and price. Today, however, that same channel faces radically different customer expectations that are significantly bigger and must be met — or no deal.
- Nuance Appoints Mark Benjamin as Chief Executive Officer
- EFI Ecosystem of Digital Print Innovations Fuels Customer Success at International Sign Expo
- Sharp Electronics Corporation Expands Direct, Regional Sales Coverage Of Managed Network Services
- Document Services Opportunities Expand with Epson Partnership
- Konica Minolta Boosts Its Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Capabilities with Acquisition of Techline Communications, Inc.
- HP Introduces World’s Smallest Laser Printer in its Class to Fit Any Personal Workspace
by John McIntyre On Feb. 22, HP Inc. released its Q1 2018 earnings report, covering the company’s performance for the period from Nov. 1, 2017 through Jan. 31, 2018. Financial highlights for the period included:
by Amy Weiss There was a brief period of time a few years back when it seemed that live events might be replaced. Virtual meetings, webinars, podcasts — everything about the virtual office felt like it might transfer over to meetings and...
by Larry Trevarthen Document imaging has many commonalities across businesses in different vertical segments. All require speed, high image quality, exceptional paper handling and affordable solutions. Today’s businesses are looking beyond the...