The Imaging Channel
by Ken Stewart for The Imaging Channel
When you think of “capture,” what comes to mind? Was your first thought about scanning a piece of paper, or even an electronic file cabinet? You wouldn’t be alone in your thinking. However, the world of capture has expanded well beyond this one aspect in the last two decades. By necessity, you now have to consider all manner of digital content beyond even electronic documents, and think about emails, voice recordings, videos, and social media content. It’s no longer enough to think about capture as an on-ramp to some nebulous information superhighway.
- Clover Imaging Group (CIG) Mexico Moves into High-Capacity State-of-the-Art Facility
- Konica Minolta Announces Multi-Year Sponsorship with Golfer Beau Hossler
- Fisher Recognized by Cannata Report as One of Three Key Women Influencers in 2016
- HP Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Results
- AMETEK Electronic Systems Protection Hires Richard O'Brien As ESP Regional Manager, Sales
- Compass Announces Sheryne Glicksman as New Member of Compass Sales Team
by Ken Bechard | 08-22-2016 Quality document processing is not as simple as pushing the print or scan button or fixating on ensuring that each project meets production standards. This narrow focus can have the reverse impact on quality, leading organizations to miss the mark. What...
by Amy Weiss | 08-17-2016 Canon U.S.A. recently invited industry analysts to a two-day event at its Melville, New York, headquarters to preview its vision for the future, its current offerings, and its new company structure. The same week, the firm issued a slew of new...