The Imaging Channel
by Amy Weiss, The Imaging Channel
A quick disclaimer to start things off: ransomware is a topic that is almost impossible to keep current on. Just like a new car loses value as soon as it’s driven off the lot, by the time ink meets paper on a magazine’s pages the ransomware field will have changed. This article was started just before the WannaCry ransomware outbreak hit the British National Health Service (NHS), eventually infecting (as of this writing) more than 75,000 users in 99 countries. Think technology changes fast? Market leadership in ransomware changes faster than you can say “cybersecurity.” So what facts can we count on to remain relatively solid? Let’s take a look.
- 2017 BTA National Conference to be Held Aug. 16-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- ISC Announces New Officers
- Kyocera Introduces ECOSYS P8060cdn
- Xerox Equips Channel Partners with Marketing Muscle to Boost Demand for Technology, Services and Apps
- JFK Health Treats Printing Security, Costs and Usage with Nuance Solutions
- Panasonic Debuts Intel Core i5 Tablet Network Scanners
by Brad Roderick | 06-19-2017 Sasquatches are, of course, real. Or they aren’t. Whether they are fact or fiction is of very little consequence to those of us who hunt for revenue each day. And yet, the study of “Bigfoot Believers” does provide insights and lessons on how to...
by Michael Amiri | 06-06-2017 For many office equipment dealers (OEDs) today, traditional lines of business involving hardware, toner, and paper are being augmented with managed IT and network services. The office equipment space is changing at lightning speed, and this change...