The Imaging Channel
by Larry Trevarthen, Epson America
The office printer market is just over 30 years old, so it is ready for a fundamental evolution. As with every industry, there is a moment when the forces that fueled its initial growth give way to technologies and business models that drive future developments. Automobiles, televisions and personal computers have all seen growth as they evolved to hybrids, high-definition displays and tablets, respectively. In each of these cases, the new technologies better met the changing needs of users while also providing new revenue growth for resellers and dealers.
- Epson and CIT Partner to Provide Streamlined Financing Options for Commercial and Digital Print Customers
- Metrofuser Announces 15 Year Milestone
- Dan Cooper to Lead Global Imaging Systems, A Xerox Company
- Konica Minolta Promotes Roopa Parekh to President of Direct Channel’s East Region
- Xerox Duplex Portable Scanner Helps Businesses Large and Small Cross the Analog-to-Digital Divide
- HP Advancing Digital Transformation of Manufacturing With 3D Printing Expansion in India
by Sarah Custer If you’re like me, you hate the idea of waste. Whether it’s money, resources or time, it’s a shame to throw something valuable down the drain. Many pride themselves on running their homes and businesses with as little waste as...
CES 2018 wrapped after dazzling the world with a glimpse into the future. More than 3,900 exhibitors showcased world-changing technologies that spanned more than 2.75 million net square feet of exhibit space across Las Vegas – the largest show floor...
by Patricia Ames James Bond would not be pleased. Last week, reports confirmed rumors that vulnerabilities in processors manufactured by Intel, AMD and ARM indeed existed. Somehow, the vulnerability has gone undiscovered for over two decades (at...