The Imaging Channel
by Amy Weiss, The Imaging Channel
Superheroes are hot right now, and for good reason — they go around saving not just the world, but the galaxy. It’s impressive, and at some point we’ve all imagined being in their shoes (boots?). And while arc reactors, infinity stones and radioactive spiders are a bit hard to come by, there are other ways to be a superhero — just ask anyone who’s brought a company back from a ransomware attack. Hackers are much more common threats than extraterrestrial supervillains, and stories of cyberattacks, ransomware and hacking continue to make the news.
- CompTIA Statement on Trump Administration’s Announcement of Tariffs on Technology Products
- Marco Purchases Prime Office Innovations
- Sherpa Offers New Fields for GDPR Compliance Tracking
- Xerox Managed Print Services Opens Doors for Multi-Vendor Print Dealer
- BTA’s FIX: Cost Management for Service 2.0 Scheduled for July 20
- The Xerox/Icahn/Fujifilm/Deason News Ticker
by Jan De Kesel In the new value-led service economy, customer experience (CX) is not simply a “nice-to-have” aspiration, but a benchmark of success. Consumers will dump products and suppliers after a bad experience and this intolerance is...
by Amy Weiss In late May, Epson announced the addition of two new devices to their WorkForce C8000 Series, the WorkForce Pro WF-C8690 multifunction device and the single-function WF-C8190. The pair of A3 devices are powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore inkjet...
by Patricia Ames One of the more interesting stories in the industry lately involves the influx of new capital from private equity and venture capital groups. Investments have followed a rainbow of different models, but the impact is undeniable....