The Imaging Channel
by Larry Trevarthen, Epson America
As the office market has evolved from desktops to mobile, the multifunction printer (MFP) has evolved as well. Not only is the MFP the critical printer for high impact color documents in the office, it is also a fundamental element of the digital ecosystem with its scan and mobile integration. In this sense, the MFP bridges the gap between the paper and digital environment. Today, in addition to print, copy, scan and fax, MFPs offer connectivity and fully integrated solutions on both laser and business inkjet platforms.
- Lexmark Names New President and CEO
- Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises Acquires NOE Office Equipment
- Y Soft to Expand and Open New Manufacturing Facility
- Konica Minolta and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan Close Acquisition of Ambry Genetics
- Lexmark Introduces Supply Chain Document Optimization for Manufacturing
- ABBYY Appoints Anthony Macciola to Chief Innovation Officer
by Henning Volkmer | 10-05-2017 Printing processes sensitive information of some kind almost every time the printer warms up and whirs to life. Those looking to secure their organization’s environment are almost certainly familiar with the current regulation and standards...
by Patricia Ames | 09-28-2017 Believe it or not, these items have a lot in common. On September 21, Ray Morgan held the grand opening of their new Las Vegas location, complete with food, drink, gift baskets, demos, virtual assistants and Raiders football players. Big shout out to...