The Imaging Channel
by Patricia Ames, The Imaging Channel
As digital transformation continues to grab hold of more and more businesses, paper usage continues to decline. But don’t let this dip fool you — there is still paper at play. A lot of it. Just because you stopped using paper doesn’t mean the rest of the world did too. And then, even if we are truly going digital, all of that existing paper has to be digitized somehow.
- Fujitsu Unveils New Production-Class Scanners Featuring Innovative Paper Handling, Thoughtful Utility Features, And Advanced Document Imaging Capabilities
- Clover Imaging Group Releases Refreshed Axess Managed Print Services (MPS) SalesPro Training
- Canon Announces uniFLOW Secure Public Print (SPP) License for Konica Minolta Devices
- ThinPrint Eliminates Office Printer Outages With New Desktop Agent
- BTA Strategic Sales Semester to Begin June 12
- MWA Intelligence, Inc. and LMI Solutions Announce Managed Business Services Integration
by Patricia Ames | 05-17-2017 Jan De Kesel is managing director at eesyQ, a free mobile service portal and collaboration tool that provides a centralized ticket-communication between end users and suppliers. eesyQ is designed to change the way companies communicate and how...
by Luke Goldberg | 05-15-2017 Ever since the first toner cartridge was remanufactured back in the 1980s, OEMs have been disparaging the quality of aftermarket cartridges. And while in those early days they were probably right to do so, times have changed and today’s...
by Amy Weiss | 05-11-2017 Let’s get something straight right off the bat: putting on a conference is hard work. Really hard work. We’re talking blood, sweat and tears, and that’s just picking a date. Organizing a venue, putting together a lineup of speakers, ensuring...