The Imaging Channel
by Tom O’Neill for The Imaging Channel
A new age of managing business information and business processes began in 1981 with the introduction of the IBM PC (personal computer). As the first desktop computer system designed for an individual (and with the subsequent software that became available) it revolutionized how information was created and processed in business. Computing power was no longer limited to large enterprises but could be acquired and used by small and midsize businesses (SMBs) to improve their productivity and competitiveness. One could say that digital transformation of SMBs began 37 years ago.
- Darren Metz and Novatech Named to Inc. 5000 For 12th Time
- Xerox First to Receive Security Authorization from FedRAMP for Cloud-based Managed Print Services
- Color-Logic Partners with Ricoh at PRINT 18 in Chicago
- Memjet Showcases DuraLink Technology at Labelexpo Americas and PRINT 18
- Coordinated Business Systems Honored as 2018 Torch Award Finalist
- MGI JETvarnish 3D Image Editor Software Honored as PRINT 18 “Red Hot Technology”
by Amy Weiss From September 4-6, 2018, Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) and Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (TGCS) once again came together to hold its annual conference, LEAD (Learn, Engage, Act and Deliver) at the Bellagio in Las...
by Brandon Gross It’s 6 on a Tuesday morning and I’m among 200 other groggy travelers descending a jetway that’s plastered with cloud-based-solution advertisements. Rewind 14 hours and I was participating in a roundtable meeting with a local dealer...
by Greg Walters Newbies, take caution. Some say phone cold calling is dead. But, for the new copier salesperson, the phone is your lifeline. For you, the cold call is alive and well. For you, it’s dial for dollars or hit the bricks. It is a miracle...