The Imaging Channel
Major Earthquakes and Little Tremors Both Shake the Earth: Looking Back at 2016’s Foundational Shifts
by Amy Weiss, The Imaging Channel
Each year as we approach another turn of the calendar, we, like almost every other media outlet in existence, take a look back at the past year for a bit of a retrospective. Whether mainstream news media or industry-specific publications, it is traditional to examine the previous 11.5 months or so and take stock of where we are, where we’ve been and where we’re going. In this way — perhaps one of the only ways — 2016 is no exception.
- CompTIA Joins Tech Industry Asking President-Elect to Support Innovation Policies
- Xerox Launches Multifunction Printer Designed for Smaller Healthcare Providers
- Brent Hoskins Celebrates 30 Years With BTA
- Sharp Electronics Promotes Shane Coffey And Vince Jannelli To Associate Vice President Positions
- Lexmark Announces Completion of Acquisition by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital
- HP Inc. Reports Fiscal 2016 Full-Year and Fourth Quarter Results
by Eric Stavola | 11-28-2016 With all the talk of businesses needing to adapt to a connected world, digital leadership roles are on the rise. I believe over the next few years that these roles will be evolving as company executives learn what is required today in order to...
by Erich Kron | 11-16-2016 Often, information security focuses on technical solutions to combat cyber threats. While technical controls are important, it is at least as important to remember the users in the fight against cyber criminals.
by Henning Volkmer | 11-14-2016 Are your customers avoiding conversations around printing? It’s likely because they feel there are no interesting ideas to pursue that would really drive their business. A private cloud enterprise print solution is your ticket to breaking through...