The Imaging Channel
By Leah Quesada, Xerox
While it’s true that large enterprises often have more eye-catching budgets, channel partners shouldn’t overlook small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). SMBs employ more than half of the U.S. population, drive innovation, and create about two of every three new jobs. They are a critical part of the channel partner sales base and desire what enterprises want in terms of security, mobility, customization, productivity, and above all else, digitization. The trick is figuring out what tools and solutions partners can offer SMBs that meet their budgets.
- Konica Minolta Expands Enterprise Content Management Capacity With the Acquisition of DSSI
- Konica Minolta Launches New EFI Fiery Digital Front Ends for Latest AccurioPress Line-up
- Xerox and Fujifilm’s North American Reseller Partnership to Expand Collective Inkjet Portfolios
- Canon Announces Latest Innovation to its VarioPrint i-series Platform With Océ iQuarius High Performance Inks
- HP Reinventing Cybersecurity With the Help of Hackers
- EFI Introduces Innovative Fiery Technology that Enables Customers to Increase their Market Competitiveness
by Slavena Hristova | 09-18-2017 The most common business functions where going paperless has improved productivity includes legal, accounts payable, logistics, human resources onboarding, customer loyalty programs, mortgage origination and records management — anywhere mundane...
by Patricia Ames | 09-05-2017 Solutions providers, IT professionals, vendors, and distributors withstood the 100-degree temperatures to converge on the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas, for CompTIA’s ChannelCon 2017, the association's annual meeting of IT professionals, solutions...