The Imaging Channel
by Frank Mallozzi, EFI
Production print has been hot in the last few years. Print in the office has been declining and many BTA dealers have turned to production print for business growth. Manufacturers have focused efforts and delivered digital presses that have helped dealers address this market competitively and profitably. Production print will keep giving growth opportunities for quite some time, and for good reasons.
- MPSA Announces Winners of 2018 Global MPSA MPS Leadership Awards
- The Xerox/Icahn/Fujifilm/Deason News Ticker
- MobileIron and ThinPrint Partner to Bring Managed and Secure Mobile Printing to Enterprises
- Xerox Announces John Visentin as New CEO; Sets 2018 Annual Meeting Date
- Xerox Named to 100 Best Corporate Citizens List
- Carolina Wholesale Group Announces imagePROGRAF Printers Distribution Relationship with Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Lexmark is trying something new for its dealers this year – instead of a single dealer meeting as they have done in the past, they've taken the show on the road and are hosting events in six cities — three have already been held in Lexington, Las...
by Patricia Ames Recently, I met with Henning Volkmer, president and CEO of software developer Cortado, to talk about the release of their pull-printing solution, ThinPrint Personal Printing 4.0, in March, followed by their mobile printing...
by Brad Roderick “Man, it was an awesome call. I just met with this mega-company on a new deal and nobody raised a single objection! Crushed it. This is going to be a slam dunk.”